"I have CDO- It's like OCD, but the letters are in alphabetical order like they should be."

Sunday, March 6, 2011

35 weeks and 2 more showers!

This past Friday I had my class shower! They did such a nice job! I got GREAT things for Luke, including my pack n play. We played games and enjoyed a cookie cake. YUMMY!!!

I also had my Church shower Saturday. My friend Amanda and pastor's wife Connie put it together. It was also a nautical theme, which I LOVE since that's Luke's room. We played games, enjoyed some fellowship and opened presents. Again, Luke got great items which included diapers, wipes, blankets, clothes, booster seats, a baby book, toys and my glider and ottoman! After 4 showers, Luke is SO ready for the world! Just 5 more weeks or sooner!!!
Words of Love

The gifts!

My own seat complete with a stool underneath the table to put my feet up
The cake! Nice job Jessica!

Today also marks 35 weeks! I'm still in awe that 1) I made it this far. 2) I'm pregnant....ME, I, Gina is pregnant and going to be a mommy! I can't wait to have my days full of snuggling, running around a child, cleaning boogies, swimming and teaching a munchkin about life!!! God is so good!
35 weeks with Luke!

Your baby doesn't have much room to maneuver now that he's over 18 inches long and tips the scales at 5 1/4 pounds (pick up a honeydew melon). Because it's so snug in your womb, he isn't likely to be doing somersaults anymore, but the number of times he kicks should remain about the same. His kidneys are fully developed now, and his liver can process some waste products. Most of his basic physical development is now complete — he'll spend the next few weeks putting on weight.

As for today, we are returning items to target and babies r us, putting together the glider and ottoman, building some shelves with boat rope for the nursery, installing the carseat and just finishing up some things in the nursery! AHHHHHHHH!!! He's coming soon!!! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment