"I have CDO- It's like OCD, but the letters are in alphabetical order like they should be."

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Diabetes? 32 weeks?

I have ANOTHER thing to praise God about! After taking the 3 hour glucose diabetes screening test, I don't have diabetes!!! I'm so happy to hear this as it was weighing VERY heavy on my mind. :-)

We also had our birthing class this week. We learned a lot of information about relaxing, medication and what to expect during early labor and active labor. Chris was a HUGE help and support! He learned more than I did and claims he knows exactly what to do when the time comes! WE SHALL SEE since I'm sure all of it will go out the window when it's time! LOL!!!

We continued on the nursery this week. We have our rug down and it looks soooo great! I couldn't help myself and put together Luke's crib with the bedding! I'm going to have to take it apart and wash it still, but it looks so cute! I can't wait to have the rest of the accessories in there along with the glider and end table to complete it!

Well, this week is the week I go to St. Augustine with 30 fourth graders at 32 weeks pregnant. This should be interesting and fun at the same time. The weather is suppose to be ABSOLUTELY gorgeous!!!

Lastly, I can't wait until next Saturday! It's my first shower and I feel so incredibly blessed to be able to celebrate the arrival of Luke with such great friends and family.

Luke's (Nemo's) World:
By now, your baby weighs 3.75 pounds (pick up a large jicama) and is about 16.7 inches long, taking up a lot of space in your uterus. You're gaining about a pound a week and roughly half of that goes right to your baby. In fact, he'll gain a third to half of his birth weight during the next 7 weeks as he fattens up for survival outside the womb. He now has toenails, fingernails, and real hair (or at least respectable peach fuzz). His skin is becoming soft and smooth as he plumps up in preparation for birth.



No comments:

Post a Comment