"I have CDO- It's like OCD, but the letters are in alphabetical order like they should be."

Saturday, January 29, 2011

10 more weeks!!!

YAY!!!! I'm almost to the single digits!!! This past week I had to do my glucose screening for gestational diabetes and it wasn't that bad. I went to the lab, drank my juice and the lab tech brought me back to a room with a recliner and a TV!!! I watched two episodes of Saved By the Bell and then it was time to take my blood. I still don't have the results back yet, but I feel like I passed. :-)


In addition to the glucose screening, I FINALLY felt Luke have the hiccups! It felt like small pulses in my belly! It was really a cool feeling. :-)


My 30 week belly!


This week I also received in the mail my baby shower invitations! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE them!!! Here are a couple pictures of what they look like. They are SUPER CUTE and go great with Luke's nautical themed nursery.

I can't wait to build Luke's library!
How perfect are these invites???


Tomorrow is a BIG day for the Gordon family! Amy and Bradley are having their shower!!! The girls are going over to Jessica's house tonight to set up and prepare for the festivities. I'm so excited for them and can't wait to meet Bradley!
Next week is our breastfeeding class! We also signed up for the birthing class, Baby Care class, the tour of the hospital and the CPR/Water Safety Class. Can you tell we're new parents that are SCARED to death??? LOL! I will also be calling peditricians next week to set up interviews!!! We think we already know which one were going with, but just want to make sure! :-)


Here's what's going on with Luke, My little "Nemo"!!!
Your baby's about 15.7 inches long now, and he weighs almost 3 pounds (like a head of cabbage). A pint and a half of amniotic fluid surrounds him, but that volume will decrease as he gets bigger and takes up more room in your uterus. His eyesight continues to develop, though it's not very keen; even after he's born, he'll keep his eyes closed for a good part of the day. When he does open them, he'll respond to changes in light but will have 20/400 vision — which means he can only make out objects a few inches from his face. (Normal adult vision is 20/20.)



With Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment