"I have CDO- It's like OCD, but the letters are in alphabetical order like they should be."

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Hello 3rd Trimester!!!

Today marks my last and final lap...the 3rd trimester! I have mixed emotions about this. I am enjoying being pregnant and spending all my time with my husband, sleeping in, relaxing on the couch, reading books, baking and doing whatever I want when I want. However, I can't wait to become a family of 3, hold Luke in my arms, have sleepless nights (maybe), and be nothing but a mommy and wife! :-) Regardless, ready or not, Luke is coming in just 12 weeks!!!

This past week has been exciting. For one, I started going to the chiropractor for some back pain relief. WHAT A GREAT IDEA! Two, Luke's bedding arrived from Pottery Barn and it's monogrammed (yes, I'm going to be one of those moms) with his name on the pillow sham and quilt. I also received a "surprise" package from my registry. Aunt Stephanie bought some things for Luke "just because"....SO NICE!!!

Wednesday, we went to church and a little old lady came to me and asked if she could come to my baby shower (Church is throwing me one). HOW STINKIN CUTE! I told her absolutely and when she left, I had a tear in my eye. We also had a guest speaker (A Jew for Jesus) that night who told us about the End Times and Israel. Are you ready for Christ's return?

Here's what's going on with Luke!

By this week, your baby weighs two and a quarter pounds (like a Chinese cabbage) and measures 14.8 inches from the top of his head to his heels. He can blink his eyes, which now sport lashes. With his eyesight developing, he may be able to see the light that filters in through your womb. He's also developing billions of neurons in his brain and adding more body fat in preparation for life in the outside world.




No comments:

Post a Comment