"I have CDO- It's like OCD, but the letters are in alphabetical order like they should be."

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Holy Cow....26 weeks!

26 weeks down and 14 to go!!!! :-) :-) :-) Other than my back KILLING me, the shortness of breath and my swollen ankles, I'M DOING FABULOUS!!!!!!!! I can't wait until yoga on Tuesday night to stretch my back. This week I had my first prenatal massage EVER and it was fabulous! If I could afford it, I would get one every week!!!!! I highly recommend it to any pregnant lady!

I also purchased Luke's mobile this past week (Thanks Danielle) at a baby store at the Villages at Gulfstream Park. I love it!!!! :-)

I just have to say I had the BEST two weeks ever! I caught up with tons of friends, spent a lot of time with Steph, started the nursery, celebrated Jesus' bday, enjoyed Christmas with family, read 3 books and rested! I DO NOT WANT TO GO BACK TO WORK!!!! However, I only have 12 weeks left and then I'm a stay at home mommy for a couple of years! I know it's going to be VERY hard (no more pedicures, lunch with friends or impulse shopping), BUT......it will be sooooooooooo worth it!!!! :-)

Here's what's going on with Baby Luke! I love that he has a name!

The network of nerves in your baby's ears is better developed and more sensitive than before. He may now be able to hear both your voice and your partner's as you chat with each other. He's inhaling and exhaling small amounts of amniotic fluid, which is essential for the development of his lungs. These so-called breathing movements are also good practice for when he's born and takes that first gulp of air. And he's continuing to put on baby fat. He now weighs about a pound and two-thirds and measures 14 inches (an English hothouse cucumber) from head to heel. If you're having a boy, his testicles are beginning to descend into his scrotum — a trip that will take about two to three days.

No comments:

Post a Comment