"I have CDO- It's like OCD, but the letters are in alphabetical order like they should be."

Sunday, January 23, 2011

11 week countdown!!!

YEA! You read that right! In about 11 weeks, I will become a mommy for the first time to my son. :-) I'm in complete awe of how much I love him already! He's been EXTREMELY active this past week with rolling all over my belly! I hope he's not a wild child outside of the womb. LOL!!! Anyhow, we went to the doctor last Monday and everything was perfect!!! Dr. Feldman says he weighs about 3 1/2 pounds already. :-) Dr. Feldman also gave me my referral to do the Glucose screening for diabetes! YUCK! I go on Thursday and I just pray I pass. Nothing new to report other than my feet and ankles have gotten so much worse. :-( I hope my feet go back to their original appearance and don't stay like this. Anyhow, we go back to the doctor next Wednesday (the 2nd). We're down to every two weeks now!!! We also have our breastfeeding class on the 2nd. On another note, Chris is starting on the Luke's closet today. WOO HOO! I can't wait to have his nursery COMPLETE so I can start putting away his things.



SO MANY EXCITING EVENTS GOING ON!!!

1) Luke and I have Bradley's shower next Sunday. Luke can't wait to meet his lil buddy and have playdates!!!

2) Breastfeeding class on the 2nd and 30 week appointment!!!

3) Birthing Class on the 12th (an all day event with hubby)!!!

4)St. Augustine field trip on the 16th and 17th!!!

5)My friends and family shower on the 19th!!! A VERY VERY VERY special thank you to Danielle Kitsteiner, Danielle Layne, my mom, Katie, Mariah, Stephanie, Amy, Jessie, Tanya and Donna!

6) My work shower on the 22nd!!!

7) My Class shower on March 4th!!!

8) My Church shower on March 5th!!!

9) My last day of work March 11th! This is VERY hard for me as I LOVE my job and the ladies I work with. However, I know staying home will be worth it!!!



Here's Luke's world!

Your baby now weighs about 2 1/2 pounds (like a butternut squash) and is a tad over 15 inches long from head to heel. His muscles and lungs are continuing to mature, and his head is growing bigger to make room for his developing brain. To meet his increasing nutritional demands, you'll need plenty of protein, vitamins C, folic acid, and iron. And because his bones are soaking up lots of calcium, be sure to drink your milk (or find another good source of calcium, such as cheese, yogurt, or enriched orange juice). This trimester, about 250 milligrams of calcium are deposited in your baby's hardening skeleton each day.


A different kind of survery!!!

1. Are you happy About your pregnancy? No, I'm OVERJOYED!

2. Have you felt your baby move yet? EVERYDAY!!!

3. Do you think the baby will look like you or the daddy or a combo of both of you guys? Not too sure yet!

4. Do you know what you are having? 100% boy!

5.Do you want a c-section or natural or painkiller assisted birth? I'm all for an epidural!!! HEHE! However, if I have to have a C-section, I'm okay with that too. As long as Luke is HEALTHY!

7. Are you going to be a nursing mommy or a formula mommy? A nursing mommy!!! HOPEFULLY! I will try EVERYTHING to keep being a nursing mommy!

8.Any back pain or nausea? BACK PAIN!!! However, the best thing I ever did was go to the chiropractor.

9. How many weeks are you today? 29 weeks! Only 11 more!

10. How much weight have you gained? LOLOLOLOLOL!!!! I'm up to 21 pounds and climbing! I'll worry about it after Luke is here!





No comments:

Post a Comment